09 July, 2008

The different voices within

I want to service you. To pleasure
you. What ever you wish.


Dear P,
Right now. Right now. I still want to wrap myself around you. To be slapped around by you. To be teased and tormented by you. It seems to be to perfect for me. All the intimacy without responsibility. The short and sporadic meetings none of the domestic mundanity. Just for me. Just for me. I want you in the alley.

I want you in the gallery. On the table in the bed. I want you by the river in the shower I want you in me. All over me I want you to explore me. Discover me. I want to service you. To pleasure you. What ever you wish. I want you gentle. I want you forceful. unforgiving I want you to hurt me just enough. To procure uncontrollable gasps. I want you slow and gentle deep. [source]

No comments: