25 November, 2007

How to be a camgirl

Taking for granted that you’ve got a computer, an Internet connection, and a desire to be a (little) sexxxy in (sort of) public (hey, you’re reading this), here’s my quickest, dirtiest tutorial on how to be a camgirl, or camboy (how in need the world is!), camwhore, or what have you…

Choose your camera. Get as fancy as you can afford, or already have sitting around the house. Whether you’ve got a DV camera with USB or FireWire, or some lofi little wonder that came free with an old computer, plug it in and try it. Now most of your prefab ‘Runs on XP!’ PC numbers are going to come packaged with their drivers, and even if they aren’t, you can scoop up most of them online. On a Mac, your easiest options are the iSight or the third-party iMage (though I can’t say if the image quality is any good). Back in the days of OS 9, I was a big devotee of the 3Com HomeConnect (used above), but with OS X, its drivers no longer worked (ok thx bye Steve-o). Today, thanks to macam, it and many other fabulous ‘pc-only’ cameras are supported by this life (and hotness) saving driver. (On Ubuntu or whatever open source warrior flavor of Linux you might be running, you hardly need me to tell you to just dive in and get messy with cables until something works.)

Read the full article @ Sexerati

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello!

I'm Alex, a leading editor of darsy.net and love-shop.biz. I've found your site in google search and it seems interesting to me. That's why I would like to offer you a useful for both sides Link Exchange. I'll place your link on darsy.net and you'll place my link to http://www.love-shop.biz/vibrators/index.html with text 'Exclusive Vibrators' on your site. Are you interested? Is it ok for you? Please, let me know.

Thanks for time.
Regards, Alex
mail: palexik@gmail.com