03 September, 2009

Cock Love


“You missed your morning orgasm,” I say, sliding down into the covers next to him. I stroke my hands lightly over his exposed skin, touch his mouth, which is now quirked in a smile, nip at his ear. He inhales sharply and I feel the tension in his body rise.

“I love watching you masturbate,” I say against his throat. I reach down to find him hard, as I knew he would be. “Please,” I say, “come for me.”

I watch him fill his hand with his cock, watch how he wraps his palm and fingers around himself, squeezing and tightening with each long stroke. He is a slow stroker, is this lover of mine, drawing his hand all the way down his shaft to cup his balls and back up to his swollen, red head in long slow strokes that make me ache to slip my mouth down on him.

But I don’t. I am only watching this time.

Read the full story @ Pieces Of Jade

No comments: