06 November, 2008

Awakening


A haze of sensuality still lingers around my memories of that evening..the one that began with my first taste of a woman; lending a dreamlike quality to them. In my mind, the images, sights, sounds and tastes blur together slightly, so forgive me if my recounting of the events seem a bit disjointed at times.

As the four of us climbed the steps together, I couldn’t stop my heart from pounding, so loudly that I felt sure everybody could hear it. What was about to happen? Did I want it to? More the question, could I cross that barrier in my own mind and actually allow it to happen?

I was still pondering these thoughts as we all entered the bedroom and came to a halt at the foot of the bed. It looked huge and rather..intimidating at that precise moment. It took up the whole room, it seemed. I swallowed hard as I looked first at the bed, then at Rita. She threw herself down on the bed, right in the middle of it, and then smiled at me in invitation...

Read the full story @ Tales of A Swinger

No comments: