29 February, 2008

How to have a Megagasm

Now it’s time I told you about what I call the megagasm, the tsunami of orgasms.

As women, too often we spend time restraining our sexuality. We are conditioned to make no disturbance. Moisture on the sheets or otherworldly sounds emanating from our bodies are considered un-ladylike. Well, get ready all you un-ladylike ladies—because the megagasm is for the woman who is ready to make a ruckus. It is an intense, full-body, and beyond-the-body experience. An enormous tension release occurs, to the point that you’re virtually unable to stand up or think for a while after you’ve had one. I’ve had less than a dozen of these in my lifetime. One was when we were filming my experimental sex film, Sluts and Goddesses. We captured my megagasm on tape, so we were able to time it. It was five minutes long, very intense, and not at all ladylike! My face looked as if I was having a baby. Several women who saw the movie, told me that they’d also had similar kinds of megagasms. So I’m definitely not the only one who has had them.

Ride The Megagasm Wave


During a megagasm it can feel as if there is a lifetime of pent-up emotion bursting free -- and it is. You might feel a sensation of being “breathed by the Universe”; your body open with electricity streaming through. You may experience lots of tingling in your hands and lips, your jaw may chatter, and your lover may end up having some kind of contact orgasm too. Just hold on tight, and ride, ride, ride that humongous wild tidal wave of bliss.

No comments: