08 February, 2008

Good, good morning


“Lie down on the bed for me.” You follow my instructions, lying on your back your cock pointing straight up at the ceiling, your elbows bent, hands tucked under your head against the pillow.

Climbing onto the bed, I lift my leg over your body, settling on you with your cock nestled tight against the cleft of my ass. I run my fingers lightly through the hair on your chest, loving the slight tingle it causes against my palms. When your hands come up to caress my breasts, I catch one of them, pulling a white silken scarf from under the pillow where your head rests. I quickly use it to secure your wrist to the bedpost. The second scarf hidden under the pillow does the same for your other wrist and you are bound to the bed, unable to use your hands or to get away unless I want you to.

One last thing before I do whatever I want to you. It took me a while to decide if I should and in the end, as much as I want you to see me, I want you not to see me even more. I can feel your body’s reaction as I draw the cool black silk of the blindfold over your eyes. You look vulnerable and so terribly excited, chest rising and falling with quickened breath as you wait for me.

read the full story @ Liz Wired



No comments: