15 November, 2007

Flawless


The feel of a woman's breasts in my hands, soft fullness filling my cupped palms, that resilient gentle weight, quiescent nipples forming into suckable peaks...

Would I stand behind her... and touch her that way ?

Or would I face her ? Run my hands through her hair and pull gently ?

Push my hips against hers as the heat built in my groin, slowly search between her legs with my index and middle finger for the humid moisture that told me she liked being touched by me...

Would I talk dirty to her ? Ask her what a naughty girl needed ?

Ask her if she'd been bad... Tell her I knew she had been...

Escalate the sexual tension between us...

Read the full story @ Yes I Love That

1 comment:

Constance said...

Thank you, Badgirl !

I appreciate it !

Mexico is beautiful to vacation in and am having so much fun - just wanted to come say hello :)