19 April, 2009

The Bar


We arrived at the car parked in a dark alleyway. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, and whispered in my ear, "you wanna be a slut, then you slut for me". He reached under my skirt and roughly pulled my panties down to my thighs and fingered my wet pussy roughly. I orgasmed almost immediately.

He opened the door and sat me on the seat as he unbuckled his pants and took out his rock hard cock. My excitement felt like electricity around me and the world faded into the background of my senses. He grabbed my hair and ran his cock across my lips bruising them slightly, i opened my mouth and he roughly shoved his cock to my throat gagging me. The punishment made me squirt and I could feel the wetness and knew my skirt would have a spot, one more humiliation that added to the excitement.

Read the full story @ Through The Keyhole

No comments: