07 October, 2008

Wantings

I could feel him smiling against my lips as he kissed me a second time. This one was harder, more confident, but still slow. He was no longer asking permission to kiss me. We parted slowly and reluctantly, I didn’t want that electricity coursing through my body to stop. But I didn’t want to push him too far by taking another kiss. So we returned to watching the movie.

A few minutes later, he’s poking me. He pokes my side, my shoulder, my neck, my cheek and then my lips. Feeling mischevious, open my lips slightly and let his finger slide in. I took it as far down my throat as I could, and I slid my mouth across it, teasing his finger with my tounge, pretending it was his hard cock. I watched him as I did this, and the way his eyes fluttered and the moan that escaped from his lips sent a jolt straight between my legs. I released his finger and his eyes darkened. His normally light grey-blue eyes darkening to a deep, steely blue as he murmured, ‘Now that’s just mean.’ With those words, he didn’t waste a second as he pulled me into a kiss....

Read the full story @ Phaedra Fallen

No comments: