16 April, 2008

Desire

We took our passion to the bedroom.. Locked the door.. and started kissing and undressing each other.. Laying in bed, stroking his cock, I kissed him with a mischievous look in my eye... "You know there is someone out West who wants to fuck me tonight so you better be good.." It was amazing how hard in my hands in that moment... he kissed me passionately and said " You are mine tonight... not his.. Mine! I will give you good..." We proceeded to begin fucking missionary and other positions as well. He finished me doggy style with my kegels getting him off and holding him in to milk every last drop. He says " You have been doing your exercises again have you? " I just smiled.... I was just happy that the drugs worked and he could maintain the erection a while.

Read the full story @ Blissful Desires

1 comment:

Erotismo said...

excellent blog! Elegant sensuality. Congratulations.