03 February, 2008

What Guys Do Wrong In the Bedroom… According to a Girl


I am 22 years old. I tend to be attracted to older men. And still, I find myself hooking up with men who have absolutely no clue what they are doing in bed.

I don’t mean little things, like being unable to unzip my dress with one hand, or getting all tangled in the sheets forcing us to pause the action in order to perform a rescue. Those little things I can overlook.

What I can’t overlook is a Law Student’s inability to last longer than 3 minutes. Or to figure out where on earth a woman’s clitoris is.

What is the problem here? Did these boys learn nothing from sex education? And what about common sense? I mean, come on, who ever thought pushing a girl’s head towards your nether regions was a good form of foreplay?

And, maybe I’m asking too much, but if a guy can take the SATs and get into college, shouldn’t he be able to figure out what is/is not an acceptable way to treat a woman’s nipples? I don’t bite your penis, why do you think it’s ok to gnash on my nips?

Apparently I am not the only one feeling this way. I don’t know who this person is, but they provide quite a thorough and honest list of everything men do wrong in the bedroom. Not only is the list complete, but it can be easily printed and handed out to any potential suitor. Score!

We clearly have a long way to go when it comes to teaching men the ways of looooove, but this little blog (written by a guy, no less!) is clearly a step in the right direction. Maybe they are catching on, albeit slowly. Maybe one day we will find men that last long, touch us softly, and make us breakfast in the morning. And maybe, just maybe by the time our daughters start bringing home the men, they won’t have to deal with the horrifying nipple pains that plagued their mothers so many years before. via

No comments: