01 February, 2008

Shejaculation


When I first heard about female ejaculation, I thought it was a bullshit myth invented by women who accidentally pee during sex, and one supported by fetishists who wanted to believe in it -- until it happened to me. I was 25 and had been having sex for about 8 years (not consistently, I should say). I have no idea why my body chose that moment -- in the middle of a reverse cowgirl with some dude I'd just met a few hours before -- to bust out its new parlor trick; in fact, there were a lot of things that confused me about what happened, like, "Where did that fluid come from and what is it? Is there something wrong with me? How did this happen? And why did it feel good?"

So here's the story: I met a dude who was visiting from Ireland at a bar. We went back to the place he was staying, and pretty much started having sex right away. I was on top of him -- my back to his face -- for a few minutes, rubbing myself with my fingers when I started to orgasm. I started to contract really hard and then all of a sudden, I felt all this fluid rushing out of me. It were as though his dick were a pin and popped a water balloon resting on the front wall of my vagina. At first I was gripped with fear, and thought I'd ruptured some sort of cyst. But there was no pain at all.

Read the full article @ Jezebel

No comments: