18 October, 2007

Ribbon & Heels


I don't know why I should be so nervous getting naked, I normally do not. But the "knowing' that I am doing this as instructed and the "knowing" that I need to do it just right "or else" has me more nervous than I normally would. But naked I stand, facing the wall... slowly walking up to it as I feel myself shiver as the coolness of the air hardens my nipples, or is it the excitement?

Placing my hands, palms against the wall, above my head... I walk myself until my body is pressed against the wall.

Naked except for the ribbon around my neck and the heels you asked me to wear.

A burning sensation in my legs causes me to wonder if I will be able to complete the task or not.

I stand... curving my back so that my ass sticks out.

Standing...

Holding my position...

My pussy moistens as I feel the cool air lap at my lips.

My senses totally aware of everything around me.

And what if the phone rings or someone comes to the door? The thought causes yet another shiver through my body and the excitement touches my pussy as my legs want to move and adjust the uncomfortableness. That feeling of being vulnerable. Read on >>

No comments: