11 October, 2007

Nigella Lawson: I like my men hairy



Steamy chef says stockings make her feel sexy

Nigella Lawson has revealed that she often gets kinky in the bedroom – and likes to wear nothing but stockings and heels between the sheets.

The steamy chef – who stars in the new BBC2 series Nigella Express – says that dressing up in the bedroom is essential if you want to enjoy a sizzling sex life.

'Stockings never fail to make you feel sexy,' she tells the Sun.

'Men like the whole strappy thing of suspenders, so I'll wear them. I have actually worn them with nothing but a pair of shoes in bed.'

And the 47-year-old admits she likes her men like animals - hairy all over.

'If I was going to for someone smooth I may as well be a lesbian,' she says.

'I like an animal. Hairy back, hairy everywhere.'

Ok, Nigella we get the picture.

No comments: